4th Annual Race Friday Night
Western North Carolina's flattest, fastest mile race down Main Street!
Race information / registration will be posted shortly. For more information contact race director at firstname.lastname@example.org
This year's race / block party celebration will again feature live music, local craft beer, food, and games. The party will be in a new location adjacent to the course. Soldier's Heart will be our featured band.
Be sure to like Waynesville Main Street Mile on Facebook to receive updates. See you all in August!
CLICK HERE FOR 2012 OVERALL COMBINED RESULTS
The Shriners Hospitals for Children-Greenville (SHC-G) is a state-of-the-art tertiary care hospital with more than 20 orthopaedic treatment specialties, with a special expertise in the following areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Scoliosis and other spinal abnormalities
- Clubfoot and other problems of the foot
- Limb deficiencies and prosthetic restoration
- Metabolic bone diseases
• Treats orthopaedic patients up to age 18 at no charge
• A minimum of $0.93 of every $1.00 donated goes to direct patient care services
• Received 14,269 out-patient visits in 2008
• Approved 2,062 new applications in 2008
• 1,765 hours of operating room service in 2008
• Open to all children who can be helped by the services provided regardless of race, creed, or financial background of the parents.
- Motion Analysis Lab
- state-of-the-art laboratory
- prosthetics and orthotics department
- completely digital x-ray services
- physical, occupational, and recreational therapy departments
- 2 fully functioning OR suites
- 7 full-time medical staff
SHC-G is a 50 bed pediatric orthopaedic hospital licensed by the state of South Carolina and accredited by the Joint Commission